Advertisement

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A YOUNG MOM | teresa & babies

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A YOUNG MOM | teresa & babies Spend a day in the life with me as a mom of 3 little ones. I cook, clean, nurse, play and love on my babies and do it all again every day! Hope you enjoy :)

Shop my favorite Amazon products! -

Pregnancy Announcement video! -

Gender Reveal Video -

Follow me on social media-
T w i t t e r-
I n s t a g r a m- teresakilbride

**Popular Videos** -
-Day In The Life of a Young Mom of 2 - Newborn & Toddler-

-BRINGING NEWBORN BABY HOME FROM HOSPITAL!-

-BIRTH VLOG | INDUCED LABOR AND DELIVERY - 24 Hour Labor & Name Reveal!-

-BABY NIGHTTIME ROUTINE - 2018 - Bed Time-

-Mommy Morning Routine - SAHM with a Newborn & Toddler-


**Camera & Equipment I Use** -
Canon G7x Mark ii -

Music by Epidemic Sound

teresa and babies,day in the life of a mom,day in the life mom of 3,stay at home mom routines,day in the life 2020,day in the life with a newborn baby 2020,day in the life of a mom 2020,day in the life of a mom with a newborn,day in the life of a stay at home mom,day in the life of a stay at home mom 2020,day in the life of a young mom,day in the life of a young mom of,day in the life of a young mom of 3,teresa kilbride,

Post a Comment

0 Comments