Advertisement

DOING EACH OTHERS MAKEUP AT THE SAME TIME W| LAURA LEE

DOING EACH OTHERS MAKEUP AT THE SAME TIME W| LAURA LEE WHOS READY FOR A GOOD OLE COLLAB!? Today me and miss laura lee did each others makeup at the same time!!!! It was actually a lot harder than I expected it to be LOL who do you guys think won?! Let us know in the comments below!!!

Check out Lauras channel here -
Check out Lauras instagram here -

Lunar Beauty - Lunarbeauty.com
SNAPCHAT - Mannymua
If you wanna join the Mannyac family... Subscribe to my Channel here -
Instagram -
Twitter -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFFILIATES!
I SERIOUSLY appreciate it so much when you guys use my codes and links :D means a lot to me guys. Thank you for always supporting me!

Colourpop Cosmetics - Use code "MANNYMUA" To save 10% off all new releases and makeup! -

Morphe Brushes - use code "MANNYMUA" all caps for 10% off everything! -

TARTE cosmetics - use code “MANNYMUA” to save 15% off Tarte! -

Ardency Inn - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off -

Jouer - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off -

Ofra x MannyMua Lipsticks - ofracosmetics.com/mannyxofra
Use code Mannymua to save you 30% off entire site! :D

Artist Couture - Use code MANNYMUA to save 15% off! -

Nubounsom Lashes - use code "MANNYMUA" for 20% off! -

Lilly Lashes - use code "MANNYMUA" for %10 off! -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music - NoCopyRightSounds as always! They're amazing! Check them out -

Sad Money

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and some links are used. Thank you for the support!

See you in my next video :D best friend tag makeup tutorial desi perkins 2020 makeup chit chat grwm

manny mua,mannymua,laura lee,manny x laura,manny mua laura lee,james charles,makeup tutorial,makeup,doing each others makeup,doing each others makeup at the same time,glamming each other,best friend tag,best friend makeup,desi perkins,katy degroot,desi and katy,makeup challenge,challenge video,new makeup 2020,2020 makeup,beauty,tutorial,challenge,hard makeup challenge,chit chat grwm,beauty tips,worst,bad makeup,worst makeup,2019 makeup trends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments