Advertisement

E-GIRL INSPIRED SHOPPING SPREE!

E-GIRL INSPIRED SHOPPING SPREE! HI ANGELS - WE'RE GETTING AN E-GIRL STYLE MAKEOVER!

I love shopping and viral tik Tok e-girls are trending right now, so I am going on a shopping spree to steal their style! I must admit I am still confused as the exact definition of what a tumblr e-girl is but I tried lol. So here is my very extra girly vlog of me trying on fashion clothes just like normal...

but this time I have pink hair.

lol I LOVE YOU! remember to always have fun with your personal style. it's just that - personal. the only person who needs to love it is you.

3,140,000 kisses!
Xx
Amber :)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

my outfit if the day!

e girl,tik tok,makeover,Amber Scholl,shopping,haul,fashion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments