Advertisement

Happy 2020 & What We've Been Up To! | HAUSOFCOLOR

Happy 2020 & What We've Been Up To! | HAUSOFCOLOR Life has been so hectic with the kids being sick back to back, they've finally made a full recovery and have been healthy since Christmas (thank goodness!). We got to spend Christmas with family, my girlfriends threw me a fabulous baby shower, I *happily* turned 35, we rung in a new decade, and now it's countdown till baby! I'm so ready, but not prepared at all lol. Xx

#momlife #mommyvlog #newyear

Preston is 3.5 years old
Jameson is 21 months old
I'm currently 35 weeks pregnant with baby #3

►Also watch these videos:
• Spending Thanksgiving In The Hospital, Preston's Update:
• Preston's In The Hospita:
• My Pregnancy Announcement (Baby #3):
• Singapore Travel Vlog:
• Pregnancy Update (0-14 Weeks):
• Pregnancy Update (14-15 Weeks):
• Pregnancy Update (16-26 Weeks):
• How I Pump 1200ml of Breast Milk A Day:
• Preston's Birth Vlog:
• Jameson's Birth Vlog:

Camera:
• (travel/vlogs): Canon G7X Mark II:
• (everything else): Canon 70D:
Editing: Final Cut Pro X
Produced by: HAUSOFCOLOR

Music:

►my socials:
INSTAGRAM:
BLOG:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: @HAUSOFCOLOR

FTC: This video is not sponsored. Opinions are always expressed with honesty & sincerity.
..............................­.........­.....................­................
For partnerships & business inquiries, please email me at: myhausofcolor@gmail.com

youtube,hausofcolor,vlog,blog,fashion,makeup,beauty,travel,mommy,baby,kids,mommy vlog,colorado,holidays,new year,birthday,update,houston,2020,pregnant,pregnancy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments