Advertisement

GIRL Makes Handmade Leather Passport Wallet - Complete Process

GIRL Makes Handmade Leather Passport Wallet - Complete Process I hope you enjoy this complete build out of a handmade leather passport wallet. Total build time was around 3 hours. Leather was 3.5 ounce Chrome purchased locally. You could make this with a slightly smaller or larger weight of leather in my opinion. Overall a fun project and incredibly satisfying to know I'll have this for many years to come.

The leather is fairly rugged and I used waxed thread for added durability.

This youtube channel is all new to me, so please go easy on the comments haha. Please feel free to ask questions or to provide advice!

I'll post another video shortly of my tools and my process for those that are interested. For now, please enjoy. I have noted the audio was a little troublesome on this one, I'll do better next time! Thanks for watching.

#leatherwork #handmade #howto

rugged,leather,wallet,passport,travel wallet,handmade,bespoke,Canadian made,hand made,crafting,leather work,leather craft,how to,DIY,how to make a wallet,Kelowna,heirloom,artisan,skiving,leather making tools,stitching by hand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments