Advertisement

GoXLR Tutorial - How to Separate Music and Audio From Viewers

GoXLR Tutorial - How to Separate Music and Audio From Viewers Hey Pantry!

I know this is a very different video than I normally would upload to the channel, but I just recently got a GoXLR Mini! This thing is wonderful and was made by TC Helicon! It is a great interface that can even power my Shure SM7B without a Cloudlifter! What I love about it is I can finally get rid of my Voicemeeter setup and have built in audio equalizer and noise gates. Not to mention having actual faders are AMAZING.

I was searching around Youtube and couldn't find a tutorial on how to separate my music and audio from viewers while I am streaming. I like to be able to adjust my audio levels on the fly without it affecting the levels that my viewers hear on stream!

I hope this tutorial helps! Please comment below if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer you!

Follow me on my Social Media:

TWITCH:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
DISCORD COMMUNITY:

GoXLR,GoXLR Mini,Go,XLR,Mini,Separate,Music,Audio,Viewers,Streaming,OBS,Gaming Careers,Alpha Gaming,Setup,Tutorial,Split,Channels,TC Helicon,TC-Helicon,Guide,Shure SM7B,Shure,SM7B,Mic,Microphone,equalizer,voicemeeter,EposVox,

Post a Comment

0 Comments