Advertisement

I farmed spare rations for 30 minutes and got THIS..

I farmed spare rations for 30 minutes and got THIS.. I farmed spare rations for 30 minutes and got THIS..
Install Raid for Free ✅ IOS: ✅ ANDROID: ✅ PC: and get a special starter pack 💥 Available only for the next 30 days!


───────── 🔽 OPEN THIS BISH UP 🔽 ─────────



🔔 SUBSCRIBE TO ME! ➤



★ Sponsors ★

🎮 Code "nKuch" 5% off all SCUF controllers!

🥤 Code "nKuch" 10% off FOCUS energy!

🎴 Code "nKuch" 15% off DISPLATE!



★ Social Media ★

Twitter -

Instagram -

Twitch -



Join Primal's Community Discord! 🔥 🔥



🎧 Music Credits 🎧

Background music: Home - Resonance

Destiny 2,Shadowkeep,Destiny 2 Shadowkeep,spare rations,spare rations destiny 2,destiny 2 spare rations,spare rations god roll,god roll spare rations,god roll destiny 2,destiny 2 god roll,spare rations farm,spare rations best rolls,pvp,crucible,pvp highlights,crucible highlights,spare rations pvp,spare rations crucible,nkuch,today,new,

Post a Comment

0 Comments