Advertisement

I Know For A Fact That I Am Marrying the Man That God Made Just For Me | Stone Hill Barn Wedding

I Know For A Fact That I Am Marrying the Man That God Made Just For Me | Stone Hill Barn Wedding Tyler & Kaleigh had their wedding and wedding reception at The Stone Hill Barn in August, Kansas.

We would love to be your Kansas wedding videographer, contact us here:

Marriage is always something that we have strongly believed in. It’s a big reason we are wedding videographers. We love it when couples understand that the wedding is an event - albeit an important one, but the marriage is really what matters. Kaleigh said this in her vows and it really resonated with us, ‘One thing I can be certain of is that today will be one of the best days of my life. And not because of the dress or flowers or any other detail, but because I know for a fact that I am marrying the man that God made just for me.”

Subscribe to more wedding videos that will make you cry here:


Wild Oak Films is a Wedding Videography company based in Wichita Kanas. We would love to be your Wedding Videographer for your Kansas Wedding.

This wedding video will make you cry:


This wedding video will make you want to throw a party:


This wedding video will make laugh and cry, again:


Wedding Videographer:
Photography:
Venue:
Florals:
Cake:
Hair:
MUA:
Wedding Gown:
Tuxes:
Rentals:
Photo Booth:

Songs:
‘you & me’ by
‘ulysses’ by
’11 miles’ by

All music licensed through

Musicbed SyncID:
MB014DYG2HZSENO

Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

#weddingvideo #stonehillbarn #kansasweddingvideographer

wild oak films,wedding video,wedding videos,stone hill barn,stone hill barn wedding,wichita wedding video,wichita kansas wedding,wichita wedding videographer,wichita wedding videography,stone hill,stone hill barn augusta,stone hill barn augusta kansas,wichita wedding venue,kansas wedding venue,kansas barn venue,kansas barn wedding,wedding videography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments