Advertisement

I Think Therefore I'm You - Philosophy Gone Wrong (Original Comedy Animation)

I Think Therefore I'm You - Philosophy Gone Wrong (Original Comedy Animation) A little philosophy is a dangerous thing!

Trying to explain Renee Descartes' famous "I think therefore I am" leads to wacky shenanigans involving clones, chairs, and Karl Marx!

Voices from
Tim Allenby
Malcolm Jacquard
Alexx Allenby

End Credit Music
Rick Shea

i think therefore i am,cogito ergo sum,descartes,rene descartes,philosophy,philosophy tube,comedy,funny,random,lulz,transformation,tf,propaganda,short film,animated,animation,cartoon,funny cartoon,philosophy explained,explained,marx,marx brothers,karl marx,consent,chair,poop,sick,sick of this shit,wtf,cogito ergo tu,communism,olly thorn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments