Advertisement

Just a Quick Doodle of our boi Julian

Just a Quick Doodle of our boi Julian Thank you all so much for watching this quick clip of me working on this Julian ATC! If you would like me to create more short video clips like this, please do comment and let me know!
------------------------------------------------------
Remember to like, comment, and subscribe if you would like to see more videos and works like this!
-------------------------------------------------------
Help to Support the Channel via:
Shop:
Redbubble Shop:
Ko-fi!:
Patreon:
------------------------------------------------------
Also Follow me at:
My Instagram:
My Pisces Twin’s Youtube:
My Pisces Twin’s Insta:
Pinterest:
--------------------------------------------------------
*Disclaimer- For entertainment and informational purpose only.
*Please use your own judgment/intuition when making life decisions. Advice offered should not be seen as a substitute for medical, financial, legal, (etc…) professional services. Thank you!
#thearcana #art #workinprogress

Julian Devorak,the arcana game,fanart,speedpaint,watercolor,mix media,ciarra stebbins,artwork,wip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments