Advertisement

Twin Flame Love Message In The Description

Twin Flame Love Message In The Description I'd like to pass on a "Message" I received last night in mediation: I begin writing...Indeed this Love and Bond is Very Special and Dear to All of Our Hearts and We must Believe in it. May our heart always know this Love is Real...for it is our Heart that understands this Love, Rebuke the Spirit of Despondency and Be Open Instead. 'I felt my Twins presence with me' and I asked my Twin's Higher Self to give me a Message for the DF as a Testimony of Love and of the DM Presence with Us and He Whispered to me Eloheim. Right away I Looked this up: The meaning of Eloheim is: "The Living God" and I understood that he was saying to me, that this Love Lives Inside of Us, We must Recognize our Twin by the way this feels, and also to Always Remember that it is A Spiritually based love and We must Trust in it and Allow Ourselves to feel it... For This is the Connection to the Higher Love

Description

Post a Comment

0 Comments