Advertisement

Winning A Standard Game With Villagers ONLY! HIGHLIGHTS - AGE OF EMPIRES

Winning A Standard Game With Villagers ONLY! HIGHLIGHTS - AGE OF EMPIRES Greetings Lords and Ladies!

In this video I share the highlights of my attempt to get the Steam achievement for winning a game as the Spanish by only using villagers!

Extra note: I mentioned that I finished the match in about 50 minutes then corrected myself to 81 minutes. This however is incorrect. I was right the first time in saying it was 50 minutes. I forgot that I paused the game and left it running for a while which would explain the discrepancy in the timing

age of empires,rts,RTS,real time strategy games,medieval,conquerors,age of kings,microsoft,classic,strategy game,management,combat,historical,history,the dark ages,the middle ages,age of empires 2,definitive edition,age of empires 2 definitive edition,knights,classic video game,20 year anniversary,empire building,city building,tactical game,naval combat,bulgarians,deeper dive,new civilizations,unique units,villagers,challenge game,spanish,wonder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments