Advertisement

A special Day with Simply MyStyleunni||നമുക്ക് ഒന്നിച്ച് Flower show കാണാം||ഉണ്ണി വീട്ടിൽ വന്നപ്പോൾ

A special Day with Simply MyStyleunni||നമുക്ക് ഒന്നിച്ച് Flower show കാണാം||ഉണ്ണി വീട്ടിൽ വന്നപ്പോൾ #SimplyMyStyleUnni


STYLE YOUR LIFE with sarishma

Hai everyone

Welcome to my channel
am sarishma
oru pakka thrissur kaari and
In this channel you can see
DIY ,MAKEUP, BEAUTYTIPS ,VLOGS, CRAFTS ,STICHING ,FASHION,TRAVAL,COOKING etc and so on

___________________________
Lets frndz :

to know me more

Fb



Insta



-------------------------------------------
For fun follow me on

Tiktok sarishmamenon


Email: sarishma.sachu@gmail.com
:sarishma16@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer : Informations provided on my channel and video is for general purpose ,so please dont take it as professional advise..And I use some products to do videos , All those products that works for me may or may not work same on you...
keep supportng me love u all.....

day in my life asvi,day in my life simply my style unni,heidi saadiya,seema vineeth,simply unni vlogs,roshan vlogs,blush with ash,Heidi saadiya,transcouples,ayyappanumkoshiyum,

Post a Comment

0 Comments