Advertisement

FREESTYLE CHALLENGES (Yasue, Noobqueen, Lethergatic, etc.)

FREESTYLE CHALLENGES (Yasue, Noobqueen, Lethergatic, etc.) Henlo how are u
Sorry ive been gone for a long time
Happy 100k!

Hinakdogg Gaming -
GabrielGame YT -
Yasue -
Noobqueen -
Lethergatic -

Guess what?
I found a very special girl in my life
I’m so happy to have her
She’s the best thing that ever happened to me :)
I wanna marry her.

Make sure to turn your notification bell on :)

If you have savage or really cool clips
Send them to
KuroFanVideos@gmail.com

Equipments I use to make my videos:

Gaming Headset: or
Gaming Mic:
Laptop I use to edit videos:
Mouse:
Mouse pad:

Video Editing software: iMovie
Thumbnail: Adobe Photoshop CC

Tags
#kurosawa #mobilelegends #mobilelegendsbangbang
#mobilelegendswtfmoments
#wtfmoments #kurosawa #kurosawataiki #mobilelegendsnicevsfunny #fanny #lol #kurofanvideos #fannylegends #fannydarat

kurosawa,kurosawafanny,bestfanny,lethergatic,noobqueen,yasue,zxuan,choox,chooxtv,fannysavage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments