Advertisement

ALAN CUMMING - 'MIKE TYSON IS THE REASON I BECAME VEGAN' #forloveof with Alan Cumming

ALAN CUMMING - 'MIKE TYSON IS THE REASON I BECAME VEGAN' #forloveof with Alan Cumming Join me as I embark on a new project, #forloveof where I sit down with influential people who also happen to be plant based. We chat about their journey to become plant based and hopefully inspire you all at home to give this lifestyle a try.

Today, I sat down with Alan Cumming. You know him from just about everything! He is a busy guy and I was lucky enough to have a chance to chat with him about his vegan lifestyle that keeps him going through out it all! Alan, you are amazingly charming and talented, thank you for your time!

Videography - Lolo Ostia
Editing - Flo Baumman
Special thanks to Alan Cumming and Veronica Studio

alan cumming,alan cummings,alexi lubomirski,how to be vegan,vegan lifestyle,vegetarian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments