Advertisement

BOY TALK! needing closure, settling in a relationship, being blamed & knowing when enough is enough

BOY TALK! needing closure, settling in a relationship, being blamed & knowing when enough is enough Today we have a super juicy video where we are talking all about needing closure, toxic exes, settling in a relationship, being blamed, knowing when enough is enough & more! This ain't good so we need to sort our issues out GIRLFRIEND...

► SAY HI/STALK ME HERE::
Instagram: jessica__brennan (two underscores)
Twitter: @jessieb_tweets
TikTok: @jessica_brennan

► Wanna work with me?
Business: Jessie@outsetagency.ie
PR: jessiebofficialcontact@gmail.com

I just want to say thank you SO extremely much to anyone who supports me - it means more to me than you will ever know and I am FOREVER GRATEFUL to have such kind genuine amazing friends supporting me. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART xxxxx

LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!

boy talk,girl talk,needing closure,settling in a relationship,being blamed in relationship,knowing when enough is enough,knowing when to let go,Jessie B,Melanie Murphy sister,this aint good,juicy,toxic ex,toxic relationship,advice,Q&A,boy advice,lets talk about boys,heartbreak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments