Advertisement

Chris Watts seemed normal with his family

Chris Watts seemed normal with his family #shinelikeshanann #ShanannWatts #CelesteWatts #BellaWatts #NicoWatts
#ChristopherLeeWatts #ChrisWatts
#Wattsfamilymurders #fredrickcolorado #TrueCrime2018
#ChrisWattsFamilyMurders #ShanannWatts #BellaWatts #CelesteWatts #NicoWatts

This video was obviously put together by me. My voice recording on what I have to say about the Watts Family Murders and how I feel about all of it.
I went about it the wrong way the first time around, so this time I wanna change it up and put in my say about it because many people have different opinions about this case and I for one, have many opinions... I am a very opinionated person.
You can agree to disagree, but DO NOT tell me how I feel is wrong, that I can't feel a certain way about this.
You are not me馃し

family

Post a Comment

0 Comments