Advertisement

Contemporary-A-Thon & Feb TBR

Contemporary-A-Thon & Feb TBR Hi guys,
Thanks for stopping by.

The majority of this video is my TBR for Contemporary-A-Thon, but I also talk about the books that I am currently buddy reading and plan to continue reading throughout February, as well as talking about a couple of non fiction I books that picked up from the library.

This is round 6 of Contemporary-A-Thon, but is my first contemporary-A-Thon. I am really excited to participate this year. I have chosen four books that I am very keen to read. All four books cover at least two of the prompts for this readathon, so if I don't manage to read all four, I should still manage to complete the prompts. If I don't manage all four in that week, I will read the leftover book(s) later in Feb.

I will link below the three amazing bookTubers who host Contemporary-A-Thon. I also want to shout out Poulina from Super Pau as a fabulous bookTuber. As I explain in the video, a shout out is also one of the prompts, so...I also want to give another shout out to Haley, from Haley Reads who is a lovely BookTuber that I have been buddy reading with and really enjoying getting to know.

I would also like to take the opportunity to do some shameless self promotion and direct you to check out my other channel; Growing Together. This is a parenting and Educator advice channel that I am also making, so if you're a parent or teacher as well as a bibliophile, please check it out.

Here are the links:

Chelsea:

Julie:

Natasha:

Paolina:

Haley:

My Parenting/teaching channel:

Thanks guys,
I'll see you next time.
Mel

Contemporary-A-Thon,contemporary-a-thon tbr,TBR,February tbr,February reads,readathon,reading,literature,BookTube,reading goals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments