Advertisement

Usne galat kiya - A True Love Story Ft. Anubhav Agrawal - iwritewhatyoufeel | Hindi Motivation

Usne galat kiya - A True Love Story Ft. Anubhav Agrawal - iwritewhatyoufeel | Hindi Motivation Usne bahaut galat kiya mere saath - This story is very close to my heart. Please watch it till the end, you all might relate to this in one way or another.

If you want to talk to me regarding your relationship problems,
please get my consultation service through my website:


Become a loyal member of Iwritewhatyoufeel and earn a badge -

Music: Nostalgy - AShamaluevMusic.
Music Link:

Music: Tere jaane ke baad - Dream Note
Music Link:

Agar aap chahte hain ki main aapki personal feelings ke baare mein likhu ya kisi kahani ke baare mein to mujhe comment section me zaroor bataiyega jo bhi aap banwana chahte hain. Aap log jitna support karenge, utni umeed badhegi, utni himmat banegi ek nayi poetry aap tak pauhchane ki.

Equipment I use for recording and shooting:
1- Smartphone:
2- Mic:
3- Ring Light:
4- Camera:
5- Tripod:

Watch my full Social Media Journey and know How I Got 500 Million Views in just 4 Months


Follow me on other social platforms:
Instagram:
Facebook:

#iwritewhatyoufeel #trending #truelovestory

#Voice,#Voiceofanubhav,#iwritewhatyoufeel,#poetry,#shayari,#motivation,#inspiration,best poetry,best shayari,top 10 poetry,top 10,shayari,Heart touching poetry,heart melting poetry,best poetry on love,aashiqui,ashiq,boyfriend relationship,couple,couple goal,best couple video,best video for couples,best poetry for couples,best emotional poetry,emotional poetry,sad poetry,sad shayari,

Post a Comment

0 Comments