Advertisement

Good Samaritan asking for help to bury 75 yr old farmer Joseph Codner ,they really need the help

Good Samaritan asking for help to bury 75 yr old  farmer Joseph Codner ,they really need the help Old Farmer Joseph Codner age 75 died at Falmouth Hospital yesterday
his family very poor and need some assistance to bury their Dad
i know that i have a lot of very generous viewers who will join in and help this family to put their old man to rest.
u can link me at waynelonesome@hotmail.com i will give you the good samaritan paypal and other details.
plus all who make donation just pleased send me a copy, i definitely send each donor a special on my program for their kindness

Please Note - one of my faithful followers - Ira . Grant just donated $500US. to this man funeral ,in ten minute of this video goes up.
he link me same time
Blessed my Brother. real good heart like my self.
Nuff Thanks my Brother

Good Samaritan asking for help to bury 75 yr old farmer Joseph Codner,they really need the help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments