Advertisement

How to do a sleek back ponytail on 4c natural hair

How to do a sleek back ponytail on 4c natural hair Hey guys, i hope you guys enjoy watching my sleek back low ponytail tutorial😊.

Go right ahead and like, comment, share and subscribe and don’t forget to hit the notification bell 🔔 😌

Hair details:

Organ oil edge control and red one hair wax



Comment any ideas or hairstyles you guys would like to see next on my own hair or on client’s hair down below in the comment box.

I can and will be doing more natural 4c hairstyles on my own hair,just let me know like I said comment below in the comment section ☺️


I do not own rights to this Instrumental


Social media:
Instagram:

Iamgoldenbarbz

Marvicia_carter


Thank you guys for watching.

#sleek #slick #sleekbackponytail #ponytail #natural #hair #4c #naturalhair

natural

Post a Comment

0 Comments