Advertisement

How To Re-Build FB Audience After a Break or Holiday!

How To Re-Build FB Audience After a Break or Holiday! How to re-start and kick-start your facebook algorithms, having your audience get back and engaged into what’s going on in your life if you’ve taken a break or a holiday!

Sometimes life happens, so many women take a break from facebook. Whether it could be a sickness or an illness within the family or a death. Sometimes we just take a break from social media just to have some reflection and re-alignment of what is going on within our businesses.

It’s really important to take a few steps before we jump back into Facebook when we’re trying to build a business and we’re using Facebook as a tool.

I know you are going to LOVE the rest in my video share,

I hope you had some fun with this one, I know I did

I love lifting, empowering and educating ladies to "Stand Out and Shine Online"!! Please let me know if this is impactful and helpful; if you found value, DO give me a like and a share / comment!

Of course you are invited to connect with me on Facebook here:


See you on the Sunny Side of Life!
Cheers, Roxanne

PS, If YOU are banging your head, if you're not getting the results you seek, it's because something just isn't clicking. Or perhaps, if you are just feeling stuck, frustrated or unhappy with your current situation, let's CHAT; DON'T lose the Dream!

Roxanne Lynch,Network Marketing,Internet marketing,Social Media,Motivational,inspirational,leverage marketer,internet marketer,multiple streams of income,multiple wealth,Facebook,MLM,Home Based Business,Online Business,Direct Sales,facebook break,social media break,rebuild your facebook audience,facebook business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments