Advertisement

Justin's Weight Loss Astounds Dr Now! | My 600lb Life

Justin's Weight Loss Astounds Dr Now! | My 600lb Life After struggling with his weight since high school, Justin decides that it's time to get his life back on track and visits Dr Now to start his weight loss journey.

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,my 600 pound life full episode,my 600 pound life where are they now,my 600 pound life season 8,my 600 pound life success stories,weight loss,my 600 lb life,my 600lb life,dr now,dramatic weight loss,my 600lb life where are they now,my 600lb life justin,tlc my 600 pound life,tlc my 600 pound life full episode,tlc my 600 lb life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments