Advertisement

PCT || All the Clothes I Wore

PCT || All the Clothes I Wore The everyday clothes I wore, the extra layers I always carried, and the additional layers I got for colder sections of the Pacific Crest Trail.

Find out all the gear I carried:
What's in my food bag:
The backpacks I used:

Items in this video:
- Patagonia Barely sports bra –
- Columbia Campin Chairs shirt –
- Under Armor shorts –
- Buff –
- Marmot rain jacket –
- Patagonia Micro Puff –
- Patagonia Capilene Air Hoody –
- Patagonia Capilene Air bottoms –
- Beanie – (similar)
- Smartwool T-shirt –
- Melanzana microgrid fleece – 
- Smartwool hoody –
- Rain poncho –

Watch the rest of this series:

Support this channel:

Become a Patron!


ABOUT ME
Californian exploring the world. Here to share adventures and give you tips about travel, culture, language, and life.

pct,pacific crest trail,pct 2019,2019,clothing,clothes i wore,pct clothes,what to wear,what to bring,how to,rain,desert,shorts,shirt,fleece,melanzana,review,backpack,backpacking,hiking,thru hike,long distance hiking,camping,patagonia,marmot,sleep in,wear to bed,laundry,mari johnson,mari,vlog,washington,california,oregon,things to bring,pants,

Post a Comment

0 Comments