Advertisement

ROLL THE DICE to DECIDE WHAT I TRADE in ADOPT ME! - Roblox

ROLL THE DICE to DECIDE WHAT I TRADE in ADOPT ME! - Roblox Roblox Adopt Me Trade Challenge - Roll the dice to determine what I trade! I am going to be rolling the dice to decide what I trade in adopt me! Will I trade my favorite pet in adopt me or will I spend all my robux?! This was a fund mystery trade challenge!
------------------------------------­
.:Become a Sunflower:.
● TikTok: itsZaiLetsPlay
● Vlog Channel:
● Snapchat: ZaiLetsPlay
● Twitter:
● Instagram:
----------------------------------------­
Thank you for watching, liking, commenting, and subscribing!
If you read this leave a comment saying ► Please roll THAT number!!!
----------------------------------------
.: Game Info :.
● Adopt Me

roblox,adopt me,roblox adopt me,adopt me roblox,roblox funny moments,adopt me trading,adopt,me,ROLL THE DICE to Determine,roll the dice,trade,challenge,ROLL THE DICE to Determine What I Trade,roll the dice to decide,mystery,adopt me mystery,trading,zailetsplay,zai,lets play,

Post a Comment

0 Comments