Advertisement

What to Expect on Your First Year of Skating

What to Expect on Your First Year of Skating today I decided to cover the things you will most likely encounter in your first year skateboarding. I discussed things such as the early stages of skateboarding and the importance of getting back up from set backs as well as a few useful tips and places I vised when I was just starting off that helped me a lot. anyway I hope you enjoy

if you liked this video you'll probably like these too!

10 winter skateboarding life hacks


The BEST Skateboarding Life Hacks


5 Tricks you can Learn in ONE HOUR!


10 Best Habits for NEW SKATERS


9 Helpful Tips For New Skateboarders

what to expect in your first year skating,first year of skateboarding,first year of skating,skate,skateboarding,skater,skateboarding year progression,10 skaters you will meet,skateboarding tips and tricks,skateboarding like hacks,skateboarding tricks,skateboard,skate support,aaron,kyro,tricktip,howto,skaters vs,skateboarding videos,skateboard 2020,braille skateboarding,satire,yammie noob crash,skate or die,skateordie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments