Advertisement

Bleached my hair, dyed it blue… turned into Jungkook

Bleached my hair, dyed it blue… turned into Jungkook The first 500 people who click the link in the description will get 2 free months of Skillshare Premium:

» socials »
Instagram/Twitter/Tiktok edvasian
Avyn Tiktok veganbabie
Avyn IG avynmoore

» contacts »
BTS Boy with Luv Soul Hazel
Use code edvasian10 for 10% off hehe

» scary kpop fanart sticker set »


» patreon »


business inquiries only
edvasian@gmail.com

Bleached my hair dyed it blue and turned into Jungkook, if JK ever decides to shave his hair then I guess i’m gonna look like an asian version of mr clean in the future haha… anyways it was fun being blonde for like 2 days. I haven’t done a kpop transformation in a while so here’s another changing my appearance video. I hope that bighit still doesn’t know who I am so I can still attend BTS concerts hehe #edvasianhair #edvasiankpop

bleached my hair,dyed hair blue,bleach,bleaching my hair,blue dye,blue hair,blonde to blue,kpop hair,jungkook,bts hair,edvasian,edvasian kpop,edvasian hair,transformation,brad mondo,turned into,changing my appearance,new look,bradmondonyc,black to blonde,

Post a Comment

0 Comments