Advertisement

Challenges of REMOTE WORK (and why I chose to settle down..for now)

Challenges of REMOTE WORK (and why I chose to settle down..for now) Working Remotely can be HARD! After 4+ years of traveling while working I'm sharing what I've learned about the biggest challenges of Remote Work and why working from anywhere can be hard. I hope it will help you decide if that lifestyle is potentially for you!

I also chose to settle down for the rest of the year and explain exactly why. The benefits of working remotely vs. the benefits of working stationary, if you will :)

Let me know about your experiences of working remotely!
#remotework #digitalnomad

Thanks for watching - Subscribe and Like :)

Let's connect on IG:

More about me here:

digital nomad,challenges of remote work,remote work,working remotely,why working remotely is hard,work from anywhere,digital nomad life,the truth about digital nomads,how to be a digital nomad,working from anywhere,how to work from anywhere,remote work life,alberto nodale,work and travel,working while traveling,how to work while traveling,alberto,nodale,remote worker,why digital nomad life is hard,flux,the problem with remote work,

Post a Comment

0 Comments