Advertisement

Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Opening Day 2020 | Food I Liked and Some I Didn’t

Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Opening Day 2020 | Food I Liked and Some I Didn’t Hey friends in today's video we take a trip to Epcot for the opening day of Epcot International flower & Garden Festival 2020 we eat at several different food stands and talk about food I liked and one food I did not like but overall had an amazing time with my good friends Josh and Taylor from the WDW couple
#FReshepcot

My Email Natepmm@gmail.com

If you'd like to help support the Channel you are more than welcome to if you can't it's Okay😊
and here are some ways you can help!!
PayPal

Patreon


Thank you to All of My Patreons!!!

Angela Zeyn
Beth C. Jones
Brock Belinske
Chandra Foster
Christine Beebe
Dawn Fawcett
Ian
Jesse Burrows
Joe Tower
Julie Mauney
Keith Von Kahle
Lorraine Bonacorsi
Lyndsay Newton
Photo Gear Fun
Rachel Warde
Sam Woods
Shane Hebert
ScubaCat3
Sheryl Potter and Family
Stephen Pynn
Texas Takes
Thomas Young
Tracey Armstrong

😊😊😊😊



We have shirts now:



Our Instagram:

Epcot Flower and Garden festival 2020,opening day flower and garden festival,Epcot Flower & Garden Festival,Flower and Garden Festival Epcot,epcot,disney,disney world,flower and garden,flower and garden festival,fresh epcot,epcot international flower and garden festival,theme parks,best epcot festival,what to do in orlando,orlando florida,epcot festivals,theme parks in orlando,disney vlog,Epcot New,Epcot Food,runaway railway,

Post a Comment

0 Comments