Advertisement

I MADE A TRAP BEAT FOR ONCE

I MADE A TRAP BEAT FOR ONCE 🔥 Link to my Music ( spotify itunes etc ) :

🌸Instagram : @OrigamiTheKami
( )

🌊My Beatstore :



💖My Drumkit :

💙Get 1 month free beatstars subscription to sell beats ( use code "gami") :





➕ Second channel where i post beats :



Watch more Music Making Videos :





About me :



Im a Music producer from germany . Ive been making beats since im 16, now im 24. I aim to become one of the best producers of my generation and on this channel im documenting the journey :)

trap beat,making a beat,making a trap beat,making a chill beat,making a beat from scratch,how to make a beat,making beats,beatmaking,gami,making a hard beat,making a flute beat,making a flute trap beat,how to make beats,fl studio,fl studio trap beat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments