Advertisement

THE UNPREDICTED - A Silent Short Film [MWC PRODUCTIONS]

THE UNPREDICTED - A Silent Short Film [MWC PRODUCTIONS] THE UNPREDICTED
A silent short film with a little suspense shot in one location with a single-camera setup and only one crew member. This short film is about a guy who finds a mysterious diary that can tell your future in the form of the date, time and incident.

Pieces of music I used
Dark Dramatic Soundtracks - Darkness of Light

The sky is on fire - Ambient Music

My Camera Bag:
My Camera:
My Gorilla Tripod:

Follow Me:
Instagram:

Do Subscribe - Like - Share & Comment
And don't forget to click the bell icon.
I hope you enjoyed it!

shortfilm,adobe,filmmaking,cinema,silentshortfilm,nikon,theunpredicted,premierepro,mwcproductions,manwithcam,cinematic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments