Advertisement

Welcome Back to Uni! [How I take notes + UPDATES] :(

Welcome Back to Uni!   [How I take notes + UPDATES] :( Hey guys!
Uni just started and I got inspired to make this messy video of how I personally take notes and study for my University courses.

Omg I just realised I can't spell 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️


======Technology =======
Ipad 6th Gen 9.7" -

Apple Pencil Gen 1 -

Microsoft Surface Book 2-


======Find Me======
Instagram:

======Music ======
Space Pirate - Show me that you love me


Moonlight


#notetaking #uni #school

uni,university,notes,taking,notetaking,study,lectures,music,famous people,back to school,digital notes,apple pencil,how to study,notability vs goodnotes,how to take notes,goodnotes 5,how i take notes,ipad 2018,digital notes ipad,productivity tips,pretty notes,ipad notes,ipad for college,how to study effectively,apple pencil 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments