Advertisement

Hawaii 2019 Part 1: Kauai Resort Tour, Top Excursions, Best Restaurants (VLOG)

Hawaii 2019 Part 1: Kauai Resort Tour, Top Excursions, Best Restaurants (VLOG) Part ONE of my trip to Hawaii! My family and I first went to the island of Kauai for four days and then left for Maui. Come along with me on this journey and as always, if you liked the vlog, hit subscribe and give me a like!

If you have ANY questions about the trip, specific excursions, hotels, costs, etc, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email or comment right on the video! I do respond!

Use:
officialzeemgmt@gmail.com

This trip was an absolute blast! From the moment we arrived in Kauai, you could already see and smell the beauty of the island. It's no reason the island is called the 'garden island' as it is just teaming with life!

Here's some links to the places we visited:

Koloa Landing Resort --

Poipu beach --

Backcountry Adventures --

Tortilla Republic --

Brennecke's Beach Broiler --

Be sure to watch Part 2, the adventure continues!

kauai,hawaii,excursions,koloa landing resort,poipu beach,vacation,travel,vlog,vlogger,videography,beach,paradise,island,islands,luxury,hotels,resort,brennecke's beach broiler,brennecke's,tortilla republic,restaurant,backcountry adventures,adventure,backcountry,napali coast,Nā Pali Coast,boat,tubing,fun,vlogging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments