Advertisement

THREE LITTLE PIGGIES.....would have...killed me for a licence plate?yes.

THREE LITTLE PIGGIES.....would have...killed me for a licence plate?yes. I NOW BEAR A GRUDGE...CST SEALE AGAIN celebrity TWIT dislike if you dislike pigs who are thieves ''''...... like for your own good reason it is a vanity plate nevr registered and while a plate is registered it is the property of saskatchewan , but if it never was or intended to be registered it is not the property of saskatchewan . that is the law that is why you have to pay for the plate because then you own it and do not have to register it because otherwise they would have to give you a personal plate for free and you would just ask for them and hang it on the wall or whatever you own it but once it is registered then the registration or insurance can be revoked but the plate is still yours.plate is owned by me I paid ... they are being sued by me .it is only tin it does not even say saskatchewan on it any longer.

copwatch,Regina City police,cana,canadian police,Copwatch canada,1st amendment audits,Dale lakeman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments