Advertisement

Stop Upgrading All The Time, Carry The Tech That Suits Your Needs

Stop Upgrading All The Time, Carry The Tech That Suits Your Needs Contrary to what manufacturers would have you believe as well as tech sites and bloggers, it's really not necessary to upgrade your devices all the time. It may come as a surprise, but even though I am an early adopter and a big tech fan, I don't upgrade the minute something new comes out.

When it comes to the tech that I carry for work and college, I choose devices that suit my actual usage and don't but the latest and greatest as I know that I'll be spending money on power and storage space that I won't necessarily use. Instead I aim to get devices that are small, compact, light and easy to carry and ultimately do the job I need them to do.

Music: www.bensound.com

#andysmartlife #smartlife #homeautomation #lifestyle #laptops #voicecontrol #amazonalexa #amazonecho #technology #smarthome #surface #microsoft #kindle

andyssmartlife,smart home,home automation,lifestyle,voice control,smart technology,smart life,technology,automation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments