Advertisement

ASMR twin Breathing sleep treatment

ASMR  twin Breathing  sleep treatment ★I am waiting for your channel subscription. 구독 좋아요 !!




★당분간 라이브 스트리밍 휴방입니다!

★Tingles App -

★My sub channel 서브채널




★ Please help me translation, 번역을 도와주세요!




★ending song -l u v t e a (acoustic revisit) by autumn keys (Royalty Free Music)



Thank you for your support PayPal❤️ -

Support The Channel

★멜로디 채널 멤버쉽 youtube membership❤️-

★ 멤버쉽 전용 영상

★영상끝 이름 기제

★If you help me, I will be able to afford to produce videos with more variety .

Become a patron-

#asmr #breathing #호흡

asmr,잠오는소리,Relaxing,멜로디,Sleepy,melody asmr,멜로디 asmr,asmr massage,breathing asmr,asmr breathing,숨,asmr 귓바람,쌍둥이,asmr쌍둥이,asmr 양쪽,호흡,asmr 호흡,nose breathing,팅글,asmr melody,집나간팅글,귀,바람소리,asmr 강하게,고막 통과 asmr,편안한 asmr,팅글폭발,asmr 잠오는소리,asmr breathing in ear,asmr breathing in ear no talking,asmr breathing slow,asmr breathing sleep,twin asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments