Advertisement

Trumpet Quartet #1: 'Chronicles of a Van Chase' (Unus Annus submission)

Trumpet Quartet #1: 'Chronicles of a Van Chase' (Unus Annus submission) #RIPTheBarrel

For those of you who don't know about the channel That Mark and Ethan have put together, "Unus Annus", it's a very interesting Channel, only being around for a year exactly. After a year the channel will be deleted and all videos, all comments, all likes, all everything will be gone. Deleted from YouTube. Never to be in our lives again. Even if my submission of this music video that I created does not get recognized by Ethan and Mark, I still hope you go and check out their Channel, with the limited time left there is to subscribe and watch their videos, and also tell me what you think of the trumpet quartet that I composed down below in the comments.

This is normally something I don't post on my channel, as normally I am playing video games of all sorts. So that being said, I hope you go and check out my other videos as well, and see what you think!

Thank you!😊👍

submission)

Post a Comment

0 Comments