Advertisement

CHAUSSON MOTORHOME - MODIFYING FRESH WATER TANK DRAIN PIPEWORK

CHAUSSON MOTORHOME - MODIFYING FRESH WATER TANK DRAIN PIPEWORK Welcome to my Channel - In today's video I do a simple modification to the fresh water tank drain pipework on my Chausson motohome to make it easier to drain, I replace the 15mm push fit stop end with a John Guest 15mm push fit valve.

If you enjoyed the video please give me a like on the thumbs up icon.
If you have enjoyed the video & haven't already subscribed please click the subscribe button.
Please click the notification bell to be informed of when I upload more videos of our adventures

andrew and karen's adventures,chausson motorhome,motorhome modifications,motorhome diy,motorhome diy projects,motorhoming,rv fresh water tank,rv water system,Chausson motorhome fresh water tank drain pipe modifications,water tank,rv fresh water tank drain,motorhome fresh water tank,motorhome fresh water tank cleaning,motorhome fresh water tank drain tap,chausson 757 special edition,rv water tank,chausson motorhome 2018,MODIFYING FRESH WATER TANK DRAIN PIPEWORK,

Post a Comment

0 Comments