Advertisement

Fantastic & Disastrous results of Saturn for Individuals, India and for the World from 2020 to 2022

Fantastic & Disastrous results of Saturn for Individuals, India and for the World from 2020 to 2022 My email id: sydirfan@gmail.com and phone nos for consultation is : 8104534205 within India and for international calls: 00918104534205

You can make donations to if you like my videos or have been helped by them.

Hi, This is Irfan. I will be sharing my over 25 years of experience reading astrological reports, horoscopes related with ancient texts of Parashar, Bhrigu, Varahamira etc. Pl reach out to me or write to me at sydirfan@gmail.com for personal consulting where I also provide remedies as per your religion and beliefs.

This video describes how the period from January 2020 to May 2022 will play out for all of us basis Saturn's transit into it's own sign of Capricorn after more than 28 years and basis the transit of Jupiter into Capricorn this year and next. Thus a combination of complex events and results for all of us basis how Saturn and Jupiter are placed in our horoscopes and how it will affect us at a mundane and general level too through social, economic and political situations at home and around the world and in various areas of our lives from personal life, relations, career, health etc.

So for consultation from me reach out to me at sydirfan@gmail.com to understand your horoscope and get an analysis better for accurate predictions

You can also see astrological videos on my Hindi Channel by the name ‘Aapka Raahifal’ on this link


Saturn results in Year 2020,Saturn results in Capricorn,Saturn results in Capricorn in Year 2020,Good results of Saturn in 2020,Results Saturn gives in Capricorn,What are the effects of Saturn in Capricorn,Saturn in Capricorn in 2020,Capricorn results in 2020 through Saturn,Predictions for India in 2020,Predictions for India for next 2 years,Predictions for World in 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments