Advertisement

VIRGO: FEB - 'If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it WILL be believed.' Time to speak.

VIRGO: FEB - 'If the truth can be told so as to be understood, it WILL be believed.' Time to speak. #Virgo #VirgoFebruary #VirgoTarot

Welcome to my channel, Scorched Earth Tarot!

For personal readings and booking information, please contact me ONLY by email, at scorched.earth.tarot@gmail.com

To find your natal chart information for free (sun, moon and rising signs, particularly), visit:




Come join me on social media!

Instagram:

Facebook:


Decks used: The Crow and Deviant Moon decks

If you've enjoyed the video and want to buy me a coffee/support the channel, send me a donation through Paypal:

Virgo,Virgo February,Virgo February 2020,Virgo Tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments