Advertisement

Do you need a cheap|expensive camera or your smartphone is good enough for everyday photography?

Do you need a cheap|expensive camera or your smartphone is good enough for everyday photography? APOLOGIZE FOR THE COMMENTS BEING DISABLED! Since I want to teach you to take better pictures of your family, I'm including a lot of examples of my daughter. Since, she is a minor, YouTube disabled comments on my whole channel. It is frustrating, and sorry about that. Comments with suggestion, questions, etc can be sent to my email contact@jnjphotoretouching.com. Please include youtube in your subject

Hi Everyone. Welcome to my new photography channel for everyday people like you, to improve your photography skills. so You can take better pictures of your family, friends, vacation pics, landscape, pets, etc... In this Video I'll tell you my opinion about smartphone cameras vs Digital Cameras. This might be a sensitive subject to some, your welcome to voice your opinion in the comments section. Subscribe and ring the bell

Support this channel by checking out
my Instagram: facebook: my photo retouching services: stock photography websites: and merchandize with my award winning photos: and and

photoretouching,photoediting,photoeditor,photoretoucher,professional,picture edit,high quality,high resolution,nature photography,tutorials,photography tutorials,landscape photography,bird photography,animal photography,pet photography,learn to shoot,wildlife photography,portrait photography,baby photography,toddler photography,child photography,kids photography,people photography,family photography,vacation photography,family portrait,child portrait,

Post a Comment

0 Comments