Advertisement

Pakistani Young Couple Viral Wedding|A Message For Youngsters| Deewane Huye Pagal. جھلے شودے😂

Pakistani Young Couple Viral Wedding|A Message For Youngsters| Deewane Huye Pagal. جھلے شودے😂 #viralwedding #earlymarriage #deewanehuyepagal


For advertisement and sponsorships email me on : naveed345asr@gmail.com


Watch my other videos:
1. Say No To Valentine, Funny.


2. Bala Does Not Like Pakistani Dramas.


3. Mere Paas Tum Ho in Indian Court


I am NaveedJi, A mimicry artist. I can do mimicry of Indian and Pakistani celebrities. I am also script writer and director of my videos, and I love choreography.
I love to work on social issues and public awareness. And that is usually theme of my every video.

I love and respect all of my viewers, and sepcially my subscribers.

I am keen to work on variety of ideas in future. Keep watching. Love u all.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Weddings,viral weddings,early age marriages,young couples,younger weddings,india,pakistan,bollywood,movies,movie clips,punjabi fun,naveedji latest,funny dubbed videos,dubbing,most watched,trending videos,top trending videos,akshay kumar movies,shahid kapoor movies,filmora,editing,akshay kumar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments